Friday, March 27, 2009

Don't Drink the Water











I feel like so many people I know are having babies! Which is a wonderful thing and I cant to meet of the little ones! These are two baby quilts I made for friends- one was having a girl who was born on New Year's Eve and the other for a boy born on Christmas Day! These were from a book I found a Joanns called Simply Chenille Baby Quilts. Personally I think Chenille is a very difficult fabric to sew because it is always slipping. Here I is used chenille and then a soft felt to make the pinwheels. I like the different textures and the pattern is very easy! You can make this in one day. The only thing is the pattern splits the pinwheel so there are only two in the middle and half on either side. The next time i made this i just moved it over to make three complete pinwheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment